- November 27, 2018
- Posted by: DICT
- Categories: ACADEMIC NEWS, ADMISSION, REGISTRATION, UNDERGRADUATE
SCREENING AND ADMISSION CHECKLIST
1. Candidates are expected to come with the following:
a) Evidence of earlier payment for screening fee of N2000 b) payment of N2000 acceptance fee via Remita.net
*Log onto www.remita.net Click on: Pay FGN and State TSA
*Select: Federal Government of Nigeria
*Select: Nigerian Army University Biu (Name of MDA) *Select: Acceptance Fees from the drop-down Menu *Indicate the amount (N2000) Proceed to make Payment using your preferred method from the listed options.
Ensure to print your Receipt of Payment clearly showing your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
c) Result checker scratch cards for O’level (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) results
d) Original credentials
e) Original JAMB Admission Letter
f) Serving Personnel are to come along with their official release letters.
2. Candidates are to present themselves for screening at the University Complex in Biu on 3rd December, 2018.
3. Candidates whose names appear on the list but are yet to accept their admission on the JAMB (CAPS) Portal should do so latest by December 1, 2018 or the admission may be withdrawn.
4. Candidates with the admission requirement who have changed their choice of Institution to NAUB but are yet to be admitted should ensure their O’ level results have been uploaded to the JAMB (CAPS) Portal.
Be advised that candidates whose O’Level results are not on CAPS cannot be admitted.
5. Admission is still ongoing. Interested candidates are still invited to Change their first choice of Institution to NAUB
6. Download the Admission List, Screening and Admission Checklist at www.naub.edu.ng/download