Candidates seeking admission into NAUB undergraduate programmes are expected to have the following:
- Must have written the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 180 in the exams. Candidates should refer to the JAMB admission requirements for Universities for O’ Level/A’ Level course combination for their choice of course.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five credits in SSCE or its equivalents in not more than 2 sittings. The subjects must include Mathematics, English Language and the subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course in both Science and Humanities.
- Foreign students intending to study at NAUB must have passed equivalents of O’ Level/A’ Level examinations in their respective countries. Those from Non-English speaking countries are to provide evidence of good proficiency in English.
- For the 2018/2019 admission session, candidates interested in studying at NAUB are to change their First choice of Institution to the Nigerian Army University Biu in the JAMB portal/website. Candidates are to also upload their credentials to the portal and pay a non- refundable screening fee of N2,000.00. (Two thousand Naira only)
- For any enquiry please Email: [email protected]