- June 18, 2021
- Posted by: DICT
- Categories: ACADEMIC NEWS, APPLICANT, IJMB
Admission into the IJMB programmes for 2021/2022 is open to the general public. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the one-year programmes (IJMB Arts and Science).
ELIGIBILITY OF CANDIDATES:
- To gain Admission into the NAUB IJMB programmes, candidates must have obtained at least five (5) credits in O-levels including Mathematics and English in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent in not more than (2) sittings.
- Visit the University link at www.naub.edu.ng OR www.predegree.naub.edu.ng
- Click on APPLY FOR IJMB.
- Select Application Type
- Create a User Account (New user).
- Select your programme type
- Select choice of 3 subject combination.
- Click “Select Payment Option” button to make your payment of N5000
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) and click “Make Payment”.
- Only candidates whose payment has been successful will be redirected to fill the form.
- Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’ Level Credentials: recent passport photograph.
- Make sure to submit your application when completed. (NOTE that you cannot edit your application after submission and any incorrect information will attract a charge of N1,000 to edit and correct)
- These exercises must be completed latest 30th June, 2021.
- For more information, visit www.naub.edu.ng
Brig. Gen. SS Ibrahim