- March 24, 2022
- Posted by: DICT
- Categories: ACADEMIC NEWS, APPLICANT, IJMB
Admission into the IJMB programmes for 2022/2023 is open to the general public. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the one-year programmes (IJMB Arts and Science).
All applicants who wishes to apply for IJMB Admissions are to pay the sum of N5,000.
ELIGIBILITY OF CANDIDATES:
- To gain Admission into the NAUB IJMB programme, candidates must have obtained at least five (5) credits in O-levels including Mathematics and English in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent in not more than (2) sittings.
- Make a payment of N5000 naira only to Nigerian Army University Biu Remedial Application Fees account as a biller through any Bank Mobile App or Zenith Bank Branch near you.
- All Candidates are to send their payment receipt as mentioned in (2) above
- Visit the University link at www.naub.edu.ng or www.predegree.naub.edu.ng
- Click on APPLY FOR IJMB.
- Select Application Type
- Create a User Account (New user).
- Login to complete your application
- Select your programme type
- Select choice of 3 subject combination.
- Click “Select Payment Option” button to make your payment of N5000
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) and click “Make Payment”.
- Click on “SAVE & NEXT STEP” Until successfully completed. NOTE: that you cannot edit your application after submission, Correction and Edition after submission will attract an extra charges of N1,000 only).
- Only the candidates whose payment has been verified by the University will be considered for admission.
- These exercises must be completed on or before 15 April 2022.
Brig. Gen. SS Ibrahim