Vision: to become a solution centre in technology, research and development for the promotion of self-reliance, creativity and innovation in addressing the challenges of the NA, the military as well as the nation.
Mision: to develop highly skilled military and civilian manpower with distinctive competence capable of providing technological solutions to the problems of the NA, the military and the nation.
Handing over of Vehicles from the Army Headquarters to the VC NAUB on 21 Nov 2018 Brig Gen TO Unoukhua, Director Nigerian Army Cyber Warfare Command, paid a courtesy call to the management of NAUB
Brig Gen TO Unoukhua, Director Nigerian Army Cyber Warfare Command, paid a courtesy call to the management of Nigerian Army University Biu for assessment, development and other ICT related matters in the University on 22 Nov 18
NAUB SCREENING AND ADMISSION CHECKLIST
SCREENING AND ADMISSION CHECKLIST
1. Candidates are expected to come with the following:
a) Evidence of earlier payment for screening fee of N2000 b) payment of N2000 acceptance fee via Remita.net
Possible Road To Nigerian Army University Biu, Borno State. The sale of Remedial/Preliminary forms is now closed.
*Log onto www.remita.net Click on: Pay FGN and State TSA
*Select: Federal Government of Nigeria
*Select: Nigerian Army University Biu (Name of MDA) *Select: Acceptance Fees from the drop-down Menu *Indicate the amount (N2000) Proceed to make Payment using your preferred method from the listed options.
Ensure to print your Receipt of Payment clearly showing your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
c) Result checker scratch cards for O’level (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) results
d) Original credentials
e) Original JAMB Admission Letter
f) Serving Personnel are to come along with their official release letters.
2. Candidates are to present themselves for screening at the University Complex in Biu on 3rd December, 2018.
3. Candidates whose names appear on the list but are yet to accept their admission on the JAMB (CAPS) Portal should do so latest by December 1, 2018 or the admission may be withdrawn.
4. Candidates with the admission requirement who have changed their choice of Institution to NAUB but are yet to be admitted should ensure their O’ level results have been uploaded to the JAMB (CAPS) Portal.
Be advised that candidates whose O’Level results are not on CAPS cannot be admitted.
5. Admission is still ongoing. Interested candidates are still invited to Change their first choice of Institution to NAUB
6. Download the Admission List, Screening and Admission Checklist at www.naub.edu.ng/download
Web: www.naub.edu.ng Email: email@example.com
This is to notify the general public that the sale of Remedial/Preliminary forms is now closed. All applicants who have affected payments for the form should apply in writing to the Bursary department for a refund. Please note that the school will only refund the 5,000 Naira paid for the form excluding Bank charges.
Applications for refund should be attached with the RRR payment and Bank Account information for the account the refund will be paid into. Applicants are to expect the refund one week after the application.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS
Admission into Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) is still ongoing, people should be warned of Fraudsters/Scammers for FAKE ADMISSION, be informed that we do not have any Agent for admission processing or payment channel/method apart from the REMITA platform. Click Here For More
Download 2018/19 Updated Admission List
Download Screening and Admission Checklist
List of Admitted Students Yet To Accept Admission On CAPS (JAMB)
List of candidates yet to upload their O-level on CAPS (JAMB) as at 11th December 2018
Admission is still ongoing. Interested candidates are still invited to Change their first choice of Institution to NAUB Through the JAMB Portal
Candidates seeking admission into NAUB undergraduate programmes are expected to have the following:
- Must have written the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 180 in the exams. Candidates should refer to the JAMB admission requirements for Universities for O’ Level/A’ Level course combination for their choice of course.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five credits in SSCE or its equivalents in not more than 2 sittings. The subjects must include Mathematics, English Language and the subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course in both Science and Humanities.
- Foreign students intending to study at NAUB must have passed equivalents of O’ Level/A’ Level examinations in their respective countries. Those from Non-English speaking countries are to provide evidence of good proficiency in English.
- For the 2018/2019 admission session, candidates interested in studying at NAUB are to change their First choice of Institution to the Nigerian Army University Biu in the JAMB portal/website. Candidates are to also upload their credentials to the portal and pay a non- refundable screening fee of N2,000.00. (Two thousand Naira only)
- For any enquiry please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the strategic repositioning of the Nigerian Military, the Nigerian Army has established a university in Biu, Borno State. The University will serve as a solution centre for the technological and other operational problems of the Nigerian Army, the military and the nation. The institution is designed to create the critical mass required for research, innovation, testing and development of military equipment in a 21st Century setting. This university will facilitate the creation of the enabling environment that will enhance the accelerated development and eventual production of modern military hardware in Nigeria… Read More
Its vision is “to become a solution centre in technology, research and development for the promotion of self-reliance, creativity and innovation in addressing national security and technological challenges” To achieve this, the University will “develop highly skilled military and civilian manpower with distinctive competence capable of providing technological solutions at short notice”.