To develop highly skilled military and civilian manpower with distinctive competence capable of providing technological solutions to the problems of the NA, the military and the nation.
To become a solution centre in technology, research and development for the promotion of self-reliance, creativity and innovation in addressing the challenges of the NA, the military as well as the nation.
This is to inform all fresh and returning students that portal for online course registration for both first and second semester is ready. Therefore, all students are enjoined to complete their online course registration before the deadline for each semester as stipulated below:
|First semester online course registration||28th April – 15th May, 2022|
|Second semester online course registration||16th – 29th May, 2022|
|Submission of printout copy at Department, Faculty and Exams and Record Office||17th – 31st May, 2022|
Please note that, any student that fails to complete online course registration within the stipulated period will not get Examination Card and will not be allowed to sit for examinations. All add and drop should be done withing the stipulated period, as the portal will be closed after deadline for each semester.
UMAR KYARI ABUNA
- This is to inform the general public of the release of the Nigerian Army University Biu 2022/2023 comprehensive admission lists for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates. Successful candidates are to login to the JAMB CAPS portal to accept the admission and download their JAMB Admission Letters.
- SCREENING AND REGISTRATION OF NEW STUDENTS
All admitted students are to report to the Nigerian Army University Biu, along Biu-Gombe Road for screening and registration as follows:
- Commencement date: Monday 28th March, 2022 to 10th April, 2022.
- Late registration: Monday 11th April, 2022 to Sunday 16th April 2022
- Venue: University ICT Centre
- Reporting time: 10 am daily
- DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION:
Students are to come along with the following documents:
- Original JAMB Result
- Original JAMB Admission Letter (Institution’s copy)
- Original SSCE results (WAEC, WASSCE, NECO, NABTEB) etc.
- Original A’ Level Certificates (ND, NCE) DE students only.
- Result checker scratch cards for respective SSCE results
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificates/Declaration of age
- Reference letter from a person of reputable standing. Phone numbers and other contact information of above persons must be included in the letter.
Umar Kyari Abuna
Admission into the IJMB programmes for 2022/2023 is open to the general public. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the one-year programmes (IJMB Arts and Science).
All applicants who wishes to apply for IJMB Admissions are to pay the sum of N5,000.
ELIGIBILITY OF CANDIDATES:
- To gain Admission into the NAUB IJMB programme, candidates must have obtained at least five (5) credits in O-levels including Mathematics and English in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent in not more than (2) sittings.
- Make a payment of N5000 naira only to Nigerian Army University Biu Remedial Application Fees account as a biller through any Bank Mobile App or Zenith Bank Branch near you.
- All Candidates are to send their payment receipt as mentioned in (2) above
- Visit the University link at www.naub.edu.ng or www.predegree.naub.edu.ng
- Click on APPLY FOR IJMB.
- Select Application Type
- Create a User Account (New user).
- Login to complete your application
- Select your programme type
- Select choice of 3 subject combination.
- Click “Select Payment Option” button to make your payment of N5000
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) and click “Make Payment”.
- Click on “SAVE & NEXT STEP” Until successfully completed. NOTE: that you cannot edit your application after submission, Correction and Edition after submission will attract an extra charges of N1,000 only).
- Only the candidates whose payment has been verified by the University will be considered for admission.
- These exercises must be completed on or before 15 April 2022.
Brig. Gen. SS Ibrahim
Download the Approved Academic Calendar 2022
Due to wrong JAMB subject combination and/or low JAMB scores as well as O'Level deficiencies, the underlisted candidates cannot be admitted into the courses they originally applied for. Consequently, the university is strongly advising all whose names appeared in the list below to consider changing courses to the ones recommended for them as quickly as possible.
The following UTME/DE candidates are strongly advised to visit any JAMB CBT Centre to upload their O’level certificates before Wednesday 2ndFebruary, 2022 to enable the Nigerian Army University Biu Consider them for admission.The candidates are to also ensure they have participated in the University’s screening exercise.